Success is waking up happy to do a job you love. Looking for that job? Join our new team of game-changers in Tirana!
We’re currently looking for a Multilingual Customer Service Specialist.
Languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French, Greek, Dutch.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Taking inbound contacts, by phone, chat or email from customers to resolve any issues or complaints
- Ability to stay focused and organized to correctly handle customer’s request in a timely manner
- Occasionally taking outbound calls to resolve cases and check whether customer’s issue is correctly resolved
- Constantly report new issues and proactively liaising with team leaders and peers to optimize the overall
experience of the customers
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive
relationship with every caller
- Must be able to use CRM tools and related software to handle any contact
Key competencies and qualifications:
- Customer focus, empathy and attention to details are core competencies
- Fast typer, minimum 40 WPM
- Ability to handle stressful situations and contacts
- Ideally you have previous experience in a customer facing role or a contact center
- Able to work fast and effectively
- Willing to cooperate with team leaders and colleagues in order to improve customer satisfaction
- Strong problem solving skills, make the right call and access existing processes to quickly resolve customer’s issues
- Team player who shares information and best practices with his collegues and superiors
- Minimum requirements – High School Diploma
Be part of one of the biggest companies in global outsourcing. Join a dynamic young and fun work environment with dedicated relax area and flat hierarchy with great opportunities to develop your skills. Webhelp is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.