The Lead Generation Manager role is critical in helping GfK Global Inside Sales achieve its strategic priorities by supporting new business pipeline. Lead Generation Manager is responsible for contacting potential clients, identifying their business needs and matching it to the right GfK solutions before transferring the qualified lead to the Inside Sales account manager.
- Identifying critical customer information, ie: customers’ organization structure, product portfolio, competitors, key contacts, decision makers, etc
- Generating new leads using cold calling, email marketing, social media, and other relevant channels
- Establishing connection with the right contact or “client persona” and nurturing the lead
- Conducting SPIN – identifying potential client’s key business questions, pain points and GfK products that qualify to support client business needs
- Qualifying and scoring the lead by assessing product fit, urgency and budget availability
- Objection handling and product USP demonstration, including use cases and value proposition
- Maintenance of the sales and/or customer database
- Nurturing the lead until it can be converted to a sales opportunity that will be transferred to an account manager
- Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
- Preferably experience in B2B sales, especially cold calling, and lead generation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- English Native or Proficiency level
- French Native speaker
- Able to uncover information by asking the right questions.
- Eager to discover valuable insights from the customers.
- Resilient and not afraid of rejection
- Very Organized and multitasking
- Self-reliant work
- Determination, assertiveness and ability to work under pressure.
- Good computer skills
-Full-time (39 hours/week) and long-term Contract
-Schedule: Monday-Friday 09 - 18
-Salary: 18.000 base + up to 4.000 in bonus (Euros gross/year)
-Opportunity to join an international company
- Start date: Immediate
- Employee discounts
- Bonuses for referring your friends
- Holidays: 23 working days of paid annual leave (generated on the basis of the calendar year and in proportion to time worked)*
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation***
*The period of holiday entitlement is fixed by mutual agreement between the company and the employee