- Manage your book of business that consists of existing clients.
- Consistently deliver towards revenue targets while delivering outstanding customer sales experience.
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email.
- Execute and achieve sales quota and targets.
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals and ensure such proposals are technically and commercially sound.
- Focus on driving profitability through proactive management.
- Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to sales plan.
- Assessing opportunities for upgrades and additional managed services
- Reviewing level of client satisfaction, and escalating issues when necessary.
- Full-time (39 hours/week) from Monday to Friday
- Schedule: From 09:00 to 18:00
- Salary: 17.3848.41 Euros gross/year + up to 4.800 Euros gross/year bonus
- Opportunity to join an international company
- 23 working days of paid annual leave (generated on the basis of the calendar year and in proportion to time worked)*
- English native and fluent in French is a plus.
- B2B sales and account management experience is a plus.
- Excellent negotiation management and strong communication skills (verbal & written) including excellent telephone and presentation skills.
- Work toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation, and time/work prioritization.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions.
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Resistant to stress
*The period of holiday entitlement is fixed by mutual agreement between the company and the employee.
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***