Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for a French Speaking Customer Representative to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
Your benefits at Webhelp:
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week: Monday – Friday from 09:00 to 18:00
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Great office location in Barcelona
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
- Opportunities for a career abroad through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
What you’ll experience at Webhelp
As a Customer Service Representative in our team, you will:
- Take incoming customer contacts (via telephone, email, chat other automated alerts) and solve users’ demands
- Log call details onto call management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA
- Maintain service and product knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers.
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in French and English
- Have knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications: Windows/MS Office/ internet configuration is a plus
- Have a good disposition to work in a customer service environment
- Have customer care skills – ability to listen to and understand the customers’ needs
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of, and progress calls to resolution or to escalate call to resolution
- Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
Don’t meet every single requirement?
At Webhelp, we are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
Who we are
Webhelp is a people-first company and a global leader in the BPO industry. With more than 100 nationalities, Webhelp Spain is one of the main multilingual centers of the Group. We focus on creating memorable customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. We enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human.
If this sounds like you, join us at Webhelp!
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws. RRQ23-005719-1-FRANCE