Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for a Portuguese Speaking Technical Support Advisor to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
Your benefits at Webhelp:
-Full time contract 39 hours/week: Rotative Monday to Sunday from 10:00 to 19:00
-Great office location in Malaga
-Friends hunting (referral) bonus
-Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
-Career development program and specialized courses
-Opportunities for a career abroad through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
What you’ll experience at Webhelp
As a Technical Support Advisor in our team, you will:
- In a correct, customer-friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve complex technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems
- Per customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to insure a high level of service is delivered
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in Portuguese and fluent English
- Have a strong technical affinity and experience in a technical field is a plus
- Have a knowledge of network architecture and Consumer Electronics products (wireless audio, smart displays, etc.)
- Have a good understanding of the MS Office environment is essential.
- Have good telephone etiquette.
- Are experienced in a Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment is beneficial.
- Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
Don’t meet every single requirement?
At Webhelp, we are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
Who we are
Webhelp is a people-first company and a global leader in the BPO industry. With more than 100 nationalities, Webhelp Spain is one of the main multilingual centers of the Group. We focus on creating memorable customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. We enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human.
If this sounds like you, join us at Webhelp!
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws. RRQ23-002602-1-PORTUGAL