Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for an Arabic Speaking Lead Generator to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
Your benefits at Webhelp:
-Full time contract 39 hours/week: Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:00
-Great office location in Barcelona
-Friends hunting (referral) bonus
-Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
-Career development program and specialized courses
-Opportunities for a career abroad through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
What you’ll experience at Webhelp
As a Lead Generatorin our team, you will:
- Qualify and identify all decision makers and power sponsors in the prospect organization
- Capture all necessary contact information, name, title, phone, email etc.
- Qualify the prospect and affiliated companies and determine the prospect’s decision/buying process
- Analyze the needs and requirements of target prospects
- Setup highly qualified phone/face-to-face appointments with decision makers
- Be able to articulate Customer’s value proposition to prospects, inform prospect about USPs and be able to articulate value add of Customer solution via phone & email
- Meet/exceed desired goals of leads per month
- Provided a completed Target Account Profile from for each appointment that is secured
- Customer to provide a list of Target Accounts that Contractor will focus on securing appointments
- Follow up calling for invitations to events and after events
- Execute on marketing campaigns
- Liaise with Customer sales resources to provide lead information, feedback and any other support necessary to convert leads to opportunity, pipeline and in certain instances deals closed
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in Arabic and fluent in English
- Have B2B Sales experience
- Have High Communication and negotiation skills
- Have experience with CRM is preferred
- Are self – confident, forward-looking, able to respond quickly and influence others
- Can establish trust business relationships
- Have a target achieving orientation.
- Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
Don’t meet every single requirement?
At Webhelp, we are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
Who we are
Webhelp is a people-first company and a global leader in the BPO industry. With more than 100 nationalities, Webhelp Spain is one of the main multilingual centers of the Group. We focus on creating memorable customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. We enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human.
If this sounds like you, join us at Webhelp!
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws. RRQ23-006501-1-UNITED ARAB EMIRATES