Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for a Customer Representative for the Dutch Market to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
Your benefits at Webhelp:
-Full time contract 39 hours/week: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00
-Great office location in Valencia
-Friends hunting (referral) bonus
-Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
-Career development program and specialized courses
-Opportunities for a career abroad through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
What you’ll experience at Webhelp
As a Customer Representative in our team, you will:
- Provide first Level technical support of the following products: home-range printers, Large format printer, scanners and video-projectors among others, for consumers and business customers
- Provide presales support and accurate information about the products
- Help with reseller Support and under warranty services arrangements
- Provide multi-channel technical support (phone, e-mail, chat or social media)
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in Dutch and fluent English
- Have profound knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Have good knowledge of applications such as MS Office, image editing tools and/or other relevant applicants and profound knowledge of hardware components
- Have very good understanding of technical issues and experience in hardware support, preferentially by phone and e-mail
- Have experience in troubleshooting guidelines
- Are a team player and have excellent communication skill or are a strong communicator
- Are willing to learn and apply new technologies
- Have strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability desired
- Can operate in high pressure situations
- Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
Don’t meet every single requirement?
At Webhelp, we are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
Who we are
Webhelp is a people-first company and a global leader in the BPO industry. With more than 100 nationalities, Webhelp Spain is one of the main multilingual centers of the Group. We focus on creating memorable customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. We enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human.
If this sounds like you, join us at Webhelp!
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws. RRQ23-006565-1-NETHERLANDS