Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for English/Spanish-speaking Implementations Specialist (On-site) to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Friday 9:00 to 18:00 - Salary 21 000 euros gross/year + up to 3 000 euros gross/year in bonus
- Great office location in Barcelona
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you'll experience with us
As an Implementations Specialistin our team, you will:
- Ensure good SFDC data hygiene, movement of pipeline, and provide Regular SFDC updates in team meetings on a weekly cadence
- Regularly review pipeline and sales data and monitor for insights, reporting this back to the team on a weekly basis Partner with legal to mitigate roadblocks and ensure that contracts progress forward through the review process
- Track customer activity in an organized and timely manner to ensure no balls are dropped for systematic, multi-touch account management approach
- Build trust with partners and customers
- Train new partner resources on how to navigate GMP and Partner Advantage tools
- Assisting PSMs in any event/event planning for partners in communication and driving attendance
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a proficient or bilingual level of English
- Are proficiency with Salesforce and Google Workspace experience
- Have an account management mindset in order to manage PSMs book of business
- Can balance high volumes of accounts from a SFDC hygiene and account management perspective
- Are organized and efficient, with an eye for improving business processes
- Are self-motivated and self-starter, will eagerly reach out to many customers daily along with discipline to reach back out
- Can operate in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
It would be a plus if you have:
- Proficient knowledge of Google Maps, value prop and APIs
- Proficient knowledge of technical architecture to guide customer conversations
- Tenured experience with Google systems (SFDC, PST, Vanilla, Simba)
- A sales background
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws. RRQ23-008165-1-UNITED KINGDOM