- Outstanding collaboration, analytical problem-solving, and communication skills
- Knowledge of and experience with Appscript
- Experience working in G Suite and with GCP data analysis tools
- Full time position (employment contract) with an attractive salary
- Extensive training on market leading products
- Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards employees with commitment and passion
- Social benefits: sports cards (MultiSport), private medical care (Enel-Med), Social Found
- A Monday to Friday schedule
- Workplace: work from home (Warsaw) with possibility to travel to the site from time to time when requested
People first. Numbers later.
We are a global community of more than 120,000 people who challenge what’s out there. Especially when it comes to outsourcing services. We delight clients with our energy, transparency and emotional intelligence.
We have developed a strong culture of promotion from within because we want every Webhelper to feel valued and recognized. It’s alright with us if you’re just starting out and don’t know yet where you want to get. That’s how all great stories begin.
Technology is part of our DNA. And human thinking is part of our genome. That’s why when we put people first, everything comes alive!